Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Buying BABYBJORN Baby Carrier Original - City Black

Buying BABYBJORN Baby Carrier Original - City Black

It Works

I have now used my Baby Bjorn for 3 babies. It works well for small babies, under 20 lbs. It is good for quick trips. Anything more than and hour and a half and my hands go numb wearing it. I like the forward facing feature. It has held up extremely well. I prefer a buckle carrier with hip support (Ergo, Beco, Piccolo)for a larger baby or when using it for a longer outing. The Baby Bjorn is relatively simple to use and easy to clean. If you are just looking for the occasional use carrier for a small baby, then this may be great for you. If you hope to use a baby carrier for more than that (frequent use, use through toddlerhood, etc.) then I would recommend you invest in a really good carrier (Ergo, Beco, etc.).

Read More About BABYBJORN Baby Carrier Original - City Black

No comments:

Post a Comment