Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

Buy Discount Weber 3752001 Genesis E-320 Propane Gas Grill, Copper

Buy Weber 3752001 Genesis E-320 Propane Gas Grill, Copper


If you're considering Genesis E-320 Propane Gas Grill Copper, I don't think you can go wrong in making the purchase.
 
Weber warranty is fantastic!

I have a Weber Genesis Silver which is five years old. I haven't had to do anything to it yet, except for my own stupidity. One very cold day I flipped the lid up very hard and the hinge tabs on the lid broke off.
I thought, "what the heck, I'll ask if they will warranty it; can't hurt to ask".
They had me send some photos of it, in an email, and a replacement was approved in two days. In three more days a complete new lid arrived at my door. Not jut the end pieces, but a complete lid assembly!

I am in awe of the Weber people and their warranty.[ASIN:B000H1SJ8C Weber 3741001 Genesis E-310 Propane Gas Grill, Black]

No comments:

Post a Comment