Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Buy Nikon Coolpix L110 12.1MP Digital Camera Sale

Looking for Nikon Coolpix L110 12.1MP Digital Camera on Sale? For a limited time, Get Big Savings on Nikon Coolpix L110 12.1MP Digital Camera with 15x Optical Vibration Reduction (VR) Zoom and 3.0-Inch LCD Black and Red. New and Used Available. Check out these Amazing Special Price & Fast Shipping!

Technical Details

  • 12.1 megapixels for stunning prints as large as 16 x 20 inches
  • Incredible 15x wide-angle optical (28-420mm) Zoom-NIKKOR glass lens
  • Bright 3.0-inch high-resolution HVGA (460k-dot) Clear Color Display
  • HD Movie with HDMI output; 5-way VR Image Stabilization System
  • EXPEED Image Processing; Smart Portrait System
"I was a little reluctant to buy this camera after seeing so many of the reviews complain about blurry photos but I really liked the way it felt in my hand vs. the Kodak so I took a chance and bought it. Sooooooo glad I did. I was looking for a camera that could take pictures where my $200 point and shot digital camera failed such as sport shots. I tested it in the back yard with my kids and was incredibly pleased. I had to alter the white balance a little (and I had to look that up since I'm a mom-type photographer) and was happy with the the results. I tested some inside shots and again was pleased with the zoom. I did experience some blur but honestly with a zoom, if you don't hold your hands still, yeah, you will get a blurry picture. I don't use a tripod and have had no issues as of yet. VERY glad I bought the camera!!!"




No comments:

Post a Comment