Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Buying Vera Wang Princess Eau De Toilette Spray

Bought from Amazon EXACTLY what I wanted!



After purchasing a fake watered down version of this perfume off ebay 2 years ago, I was skeptical to order it from amazon incase I recieved another weird version of this perfume. However, it came in the mail today and I was thrilled that it was the exact one you can buy at Sephora or Nordstrom for $72 and all i had to pay was $40 for the perfume (plus the $5 optional expedited shipping)

I'm so pleased and anyone else who's skeptical of ordering perfumes from Amazon, they're totally legit.
I can't speak on behalf of Amazon sellers, but Amazon itself did a wonderful job of providing me this perfume at almost half the price of the mall

:)
Read More About Vera Wang Princess Eau de Toilette Spray

RELATED Vera Wang Princess Eau de Toilette Spray sale

No comments:

Post a Comment