Pages

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Low Price Nikon D3000 10.2MP Digital SLR Camera With 18-55mm

Low Price Nikon D3000 10.2MP Digital SLR Camera With 18-55mm F/3.5-5.6G AF-S DX VR Nikkor Zoom Lens

Update with Best Value Amazon.com's everyday low price. Buy Nikon D3000 10.2MP Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G AF-S DX VR Nikkor Zoom Lens and get Maximal Power DB NIK EN-EL9 Replacement Battery for Nikon Digital Camera/Camcorder (Black) at an additional 10% off.

If you want to get started with DSLR, this one is a great choice!



Recent D3000 Reviews
Just took my breath away...

I am an amateur photographer, at best. I used to have the Nikon D40X, but it disappeared in the hands of a thief. So I saved my pennies for a while, and finally I went out and bought this Nikon D3000.

It is startlingly good. I'm not sure what, exactly, the Genies of Nikon have been up to, but this camera is a hell of a lot better than the D40X, and the D40X was a hell of a good camera!

If you are looking through the reviews here, the most interesting review (for me) was the one by the guy who bought the Nikon, disliked it, traded it in on a Canon, and came out preferring the Nikon he had originally rejected. Why? Well, he said something almost mystical: the Nikon pictures were more "involving" --- they invited the viewer into the scene.

I've found the same to be true with my Nikons. People will say, "Great picture!" and I'll be thinking "It's just a picture from my Nikon."

A fantastic camera! Everyone who works at Nikon deserves a glass of champagne! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment