Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Buy Clarisonic PRO Deluxe Professional 4-Speed Skin Care System, White

Shop for discount Clarisonic PRO Deluxe Professional 4-Speed Skin Care System, White
Buy Clarisonic PRO Deluxe Professional 4-Speed Skin Care System on Sale.

Unfair low reviews!!!

Both of the 1 star reviews are of the seller, not the product, and it brings the rating for this wonderful product down unfairly. I have had this for 2 weeks, and I am already IN LOVE with it!!! I am 36, with A LOT of sun damage. I am already battling fine lines, and dry patches (I actually had skin that would flake off on my chin and nose due to dryness). In the 1 week I have used this, ALL of my dry patches are GONE!!! My skin is actually softer than before. I really do believe what it says...it does help your products absorb better. I loved mine so much (even in this short time), that I sent one home for my parents to use, and got one for my teenagers (each have different heads) to use for their acne (too soon to tell about that, but I will update it as soon as I see. If you are hesitating at all...don't. It is wonderful, and you will not regret it. I cannot wait to keep seeing the results I get with prolonged use.

No comments:

Post a Comment