Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Buy Sanyo VPC-WH1 HD Waterproof Flash Memory Camcorder W/ 30x Optical Zoom (Blue)

Buy Best deal Sanyo VPC-WH1 HD Waterproof Flash Memory Camcorder W/ 30x Optical Zoom (Blue)
Looking for discount Sanyo VPC-WH1 HD Waterproof Flash Memory Camcorder? CLICK to see Special Offers and Product Promotions.

Worth the price

I am a surfer and was debating whether to get a GO-PRO or this video camera. As I really did not want a lot of closeups of myself, I wanted to film others, so I chose this camera.

I am very happy with the camera so far. It is really ease to use, the buttons are big and the viewing screen is crisp. The video quality is very good, it's been very gloomy here and the surf videos I took are good. The video works just as well in sunny conditions.

It works real well in the water, my daughters were using it in the pool and the underwater pictures and video are great. It has a cool 29 photo sequence shot although the only detraction is the picture stills are a little too low resolution (2Mb). Be sure to zoom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment