Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Buy Rowenta DW8080 Pro Master Iron

Buy Cheapest Rowenta DW8080 Pro Master Iron
Check out this Amazon deal. Buy Rowenta DW8080 Pro Master Iron at Lowest and Save Discounts You Don't Want to Miss!!

Works great for me!

I read all the reviews online before purchasing the Pro Master. In fact, the first Rowenta iron I bought 'spit' too much, so I took it back and bought this one. I am very pleased! It really does a great job and makes ironing easier, as you only have to go over a garment once, not back and forth. I bought spring water at the grocery store for a buck and use that. No problem! I have not noticed any heaviness, but I noticed I used to press down on my iron as I ironed. Now, that's not necessary. Haven't noticed any pitching forward as others noted. As for the cord, it's long enough, but my plug is a bit far, so I just connected it to an extension cord. I would recommend the Pro Master over the other Rowenta irons. I do love it! ~Linda.

No comments:

Post a Comment