Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Sony Speaker Dock Clock Radio With 7-Inch LCD For IPod / IPhone (Black) - Review

Buy Sony Speaker Dock Clock Radio With 7-Inch LCD For IPod / IPhone (Black)
Looking for low price Sony Speaker Dock Clock Radio? Find exactly what you want today.

Click Here for Great Prices on Sony Speaker Dock Clock Radio with 7-Inch LCD for iPod / iPhone (Black)
 
LOVE LOVE LOVE it! But it can still be improved . . .

OK. I've had mine for two weeks . . . and it did take some getting used to, but I've mostly made the adjustment. I LOVE having the slide show. I loaded about 400 photos onto an 2G SD card & inserted into the dream machine & it scrolls through with no problem. The manual definitely could be better written (as other reviewers have pointed out), but more than that, I wish Sony had made it more intuitive. I HATE that I had to pick up the manual to begin with . . . nowadays it seems that the iPod & almost everything that interacts with it works just as your brain would predict. Having to use a manual to figure these things out definitely detract from its user-friendliness. I've seen some folks complain about how dim the clock is on the "sleep" setting. I personally love having everything pitch-black in my room at night, so that, for me, is actually a HUGE PLUS. Another HUGE + is how easy it is to set an alarm for me and another for my husband. I can do it with just the touch of a button, and I can even choose a different radio station from him for each of our alarms. Yay!!! Finally, I use this with my 32G 3GS IPhone. The phone does give me the message about how this device isn't "optimized" to work with it. Whatever. It hasn't given me a single problem playing my music or my movies on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment