Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

Soleus Air MT1-19-32 HumidiBreeze Portable Misting System, Grey - Reviews

Buy Soleus Air MT1-19-32 HumidiBreeze Portable Misting System, Grey
Great Product




Click to see Price : Soleus Air MT1-19-32 HumidiBreeze Portable Misting System, Grey







My patio faces the west and to make things worse it is an apartment with stucco walls protruding outward to make it like an oven on hot Texas summer afternoons. Before I purchased the Soleus Air MT1-19-32 Misting Fan, my patio would get up to about 120 degrees fahrenheit and now it is a tolerable 97 degrees. So the fan does what it is advertised to do and then some. The only thing I don't like (which is not the fans fault)is when it is turned up to the maximum mist setting, you have to fill up the tank about once an hour. Since I have no water facet on an apartment patio I certainly cannot complain about that and I highly recommend the Soleus Air MT1-19-32 Misting Fan.

Read More About Soleus Air MT1-19-32 HumidiBreeze Portable Misting System, Grey

No comments:

Post a Comment