Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Winsome Wood 30-Inch Black PVC Seat Walnut Bar Stools, Set Of 2 - Reviews

Cheap Winsome Wood 30-Inch Black PVC Seat Walnut Bar Stools, Set Of 2

Inexpensive option for moderate use bar stools

I ordered a set of these stools after getting sticker shock when shopping for bar stools. I was amazed how expensive some stools are. Because these were to be placed in a basement recreation room with only occasional use, I didn't want to spend several hundred each for stools. So, I took a chance on these, despite some negative reviews and comments from others - and I lowered my expectations.

The stools arrived fully assembled, but not especially well packaged. Luckily, there was no damage to them, but the box had a few tares and I could easly imagine how some are damaged in transit. I selected these specifically for the color, hoping they would match the pub shelf I intended put use them with, and they do match well. They are sturdy enough for occasional use, but don't know how they would hold up to daily use, especially by kids. The swivel mechanism seems to be good quality and works well.

For the price, overall I am pleased. Hopefully they will remain in service for years.
Read More About Winsome Wood 30-Inch Black PVC Seat Walnut Bar Stools, Set of 2

No comments:

Post a Comment