Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Buy TOTO MS854114S-01 Ultramax Elongated One Piece Toilet, Cotton White

Buy TOTO MS854114S-01 Ultramax Elongated One Piece Toilet, Cotton White
Just saw this on Amazon ; TOTO MS854114S-01 Ultramax Elongated One Piece Toilet on Sale. Check out these amazing special offers NOW!

Best toilet by far. WATCH OUT FOR SHIPPING!

The toilet itself is great. It never needs to be flushed twice and does not have issues with clogging like our American Standard Cadet 1-piece toilet does. Also, the Sana Gloss coating is worth the extra $25 as it keeps the bowl much cleaner.

HOWEVER: The first toilet was air shipped from AZ to MN. When CEVA finally brought it to my house, I helped the guy lift it out of his car and I heard something clank. Bad news! We opened the box and found that the entire base was broken off. We loaded it back up and the CEVA guy took it back. So, AMAZON proceeds to send me a new toilet which was air shipped from IN to MN. This time, the delivery day passes by so I call CEVA in person. They said the toilet sounded like broken glass when it arrived from the airport. Great. So, tired of waiting 3 weeks for a toilet, I gave up on AMAZON and they refunded my order. I didn't pay any of the shipping costs either (free shipping). I ended up buying locally, spending about $120 more, and had it dropped off the same day. Even at this price I still love this toilet. So my word to you is this: THE TOILET IS EXCELLENT BUT BEWARE OF SHIPPING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment