Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Where to buy Paul Mitchell ProTools Express Ion Smooth Iron 1.25" Wide Plates 1 Ea

Cheap Paul Mitchell ProTools Express Ion Smooth Iron 1.25" Wide Plates 1 Ea
Looking for cheap Paul Mitchell ProTools Express Ion Smooth Iron 1.25" ? Find exactly what you want today. Enjoy huge savings on the Paul Mitchell flat iron.

 Read More About Paul Mitchell ProTools Express Ion Smooth Iron 1.25" Wide Plates 1 ea


Love it!

My daughter had purchased the earlier model (with the green inner paddle)from a local hair supply store and paid in excess of $160.00. That said, I went out and bought a $20.00 iron from a local department store, and got exactly what I paid for! So when it died (less than a year) I searched for something similar to my daughters. I found the exact model two years newer than my daughters here at Amazon for far less than she paid for hers.
All I can say is I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment