Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Cuisinart 77-10 Chef's Classic Stainless-Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set - Review

Buy Cuisinart 77-10 Chef's Classic Stainless-Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set

Looking for cheap Cuisinart 77-10 Chef's Classic Stainless-Steel Cookware Set? Find exactly what you want today.

Great set at a very reasonable price

I am an avid cook and I just graduated and am ready to move into my first apartment so I was quite excited to pick out a cookware set of my own. Having just graduated, I didn't want to spend a fortune, but I wanted a set that would last. I went to our local mall and checked out the different sets. I knew I didn't want a non-stick set, so I looked exclusively at stainless steel. This set seemed to strike me as the best value for the money. The pieces were a decent weight, not too light, but not too heavy that I couldn't lift them easily (I'm not terribly strong). The construction felt sturdy and they were, of course, so shiny and pretty. I've also owned several Cuisinart products in the past and I trusted the name. I was thrilled to log onto Amazon later and find the set at a cheaper price and with free shipping! The set looked just as good as it did in the store, and its maiden voyage, a taco stir-fry, turned out beautifully, though it's true that you need to be careful with the heat with this set. I am still getting used to cooking with them but nothing that is problematic. I have been quite satisfied for the month that I have been using these, so I only hope they continue to be a quality addition to my new kitchen.

(The reviewer was compensated for posting this review. However, the opinion stated in the review is that of the reviewer and the reviewer alone. Further, the reviewer independently selected this product to review and has no affiliation with the product maker/distributor, Amazon or the review requester.)
Read More About Cuisinart 77-10 Chef's Classic Stainless-Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set

No comments:

Post a Comment